Borgward Group AG, headquartered in Stuttgart, is a globally acting automotive manufacturer. The corporation has more than 5000 employees worldwide and is continuously expanding its workforce. In its heydays in the late 1950’s, Borgward was the third largest German car manufacturer employing more than 23,000 people.
After more than half a century, Borgward, an iconic and highly-appraised German car brand, is back. With its global strategy and its innovative, dynamic and high-quality cars, Borgward has set its path to becoming an internationally renowned automotive manufacturer once again.
In our headquarters in Stuttgart we have an immediate opening for a
Digital Marketing Specialist (M/F)
This position is responsible for developing and implementing Borgward’s digital customer journey. To think and work with a customer centric mindset and design online car sales from a customer`s perspective is the main task of the candidate. Furthermore, the candidate ensures that the core brand promise of a seamless user experience in pre-sales and ownership phase is delivered, and the required number of qualified leads are generated to support the achievement of volume, penetration and profit targets. The candidate proposes project, cost and supplier recommendations for leadership approval.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsibility for Borgward´s digital marketing channels, including maintenance and strategic development
- Conceptualize, implement and maintain the web platform and digital marketing strategy
- Interface between various business units to accumulate and align requirements for front- and backend systems in order to achieve business goals
- Steering and development of external agencies and business partners
- Analyze and report user behavior and KPI´s to optimize marketing actions, processes and the overall user journey
- Develop custom fit solutions in the areas of CRM, Campaign Management, Data Driven Marketing and Omni-Channel Commerce to enhance the seamless user experience
- Analyze digital trends and developments and their impact on markets, customer behavior, and new business models
- Drive the lead conversion process to ensure sales objectives are reached
- Business Administration, Economics, IT or Marketing degree
- Experience with different Content Management Systems, html knowledge is a plus
- “Digital Native”, feels at ease and is interested in digital technology and trends
- Fluent in German & English, experience with international teams
- Intercultural expertise, proven work experience with Asian region is a plus
- Project management and operational planning skills
- Independent working style, self-starter who exhibits a creative, innovative approach
- High level of analytical ability where problem solving will be unusual & difficult
- A dynamic team where you can bring in your own ideas
- A good work environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and quick decision making process
- Challenging and interesting tasks with high degree of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities within the Borgward Group
- Attractive compensation package
If we caught your attention, please apply through our online application form.
Borgward Group AG
Kriegsbergstr. 11, 70174 Stuttgart
Telephone: +49 (0)711- 36510 1098
In case of any questions, please contact: email@example.com