Borgward Group GmbH, headquartered in Stuttgart, is a globally acting automotive manufacturer. The corporation has more than 5000 employees worldwide and is continuously expanding its workforce. In its heydays in the late 1950’s, Borgward was the third largest German car manufacturer employing more than 23,000 people.
After more than half a century, Borgward, an iconic and highly-appraised German car brand, is back. With its global strategy and its innovative, dynamic and high-quality cars, Borgward has set its path to becoming an internationally renowned automotive manufacturer once again.
In our headquarters in Stuttgart we have an immediate opening for a
Intern Logistics (M/F/D)
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning and commissioning of the vehicle and spare part transports within Europe
- Supporting the upcoming market launch of the Borgward BX7 TS and BX5 in Germany and other European markets
- Optimizing the logistics and delivery process
- Development of innovative logistic concepts
- Creating statistics, evaluations and presentations for internal and external business meetings
- Bachelor or Master student of business, economics, industrial engineering or similar field – ideally with logistics or supply-chain focus
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fluent in German and English
- Hands-on mentality
- Motivated and reliable team player with a structured working style
- A quick grasp and ability to empathize with cooperating agencies
- A mandatory internship (Pflichtpraktikum)
- A dynamic team within a young automotive brand
- A good working environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and quick decision-making process
- Challenging and interesting tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities within the Borgward Group
If we caught your attention, please apply through our online application form.
In case of any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org