Borgward Group GmbH has more than 5000 employees worldwide and is continuously expanding its workforce.
In our headquarters in Stuttgart we have an immediate opening for a
Intern Technical Support (M/F/D)
Your key responsibilities:
- Support the After-Sales-Team on topics regarding customer care, service processes, vehicle documents, etc.
- Dealing with technical support requests in cooperation with Engineering
- Optimizing the customer service process to ensure best customer care
- Creating statistics, evaluations and presentations for internal and external business meetings
- Bachelor or Master student of engineering, industrial engineering, economics or similar field – ideally with a technical background
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fluent in German and English
- Hands-on mentality
- Motivated and reliable team player with a structured working style
- A quick grasp and ability to empathize with customers and cooperating agencies
- A mandatory internship (Pflichtpraktikum)
- A dynamic team within a young automotive brand
- A good working environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and quick decision-making process
- Challenging and interesting tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities within the Borgward Group
If we caught your attention, please apply through our online application form.
In case of any questions, please contact: email@example.com